Dedicated Family of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Family of Gamers

The family that plays together stays together!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new recruits!         Thanks for everyone's hard work!!                                                
SPONSORED BY

Similar topics
    September 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Dedicated Family of Gamers on your social bookmarking website

CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin

DIVISION: : Girls

CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE Empty
    PostSubject: CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE   CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 23:15

If you are a gamer looking for a clan please post here and let us know your gamertag so we can get you signed up! Also we are trying something brand new an looking for guinea pigs so to speak lol. If you are a clan with at least 10 members we want to give you the option of merging with our community. As long as the clan name is appropriate you can retain that. We will train members of your choosing as head of the clan you must follow our rules and rank structure but will then be able to be a part of a bigger community! Also post here if this interests you and we can contact you and answer any questions. We do clan competes and have a place for everyone!
    Back to top Go down
    https://dfglive.aforumfree.com
    BWDIRTYS

PostSubject: I'm new here   CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2011, 03:53

Hello, my name (gamertag) is BW Dirty SOuth and I have recently signed up here. This looks like a pretty well run place and I hope to become part of it. Thank you.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE   CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23 2011, 23:20

Has anyone got into contact with this person if not I can do that as soon as I get on
    Back to top Go down
    SNOW DFG FOUNDR

SNOW DFG FOUNDR

Recruited By : Community

PostSubject: Re: CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE   CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24 2011, 03:23

i believe fang did and he completely ignored her
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE   CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLANS AND MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SETTLE
    Page 1 of 1