Dedicated Family of Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Family of Gamers

The family that plays together stays together!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new recruits!         Thanks for everyone's hard work!!                                                
SPONSORED BY

Similar topics
    September 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Dedicated Family of Gamers on your social bookmarking website

OUR CLANS START

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin

DIVISION: : Girls

OUR CLANS START Empty
    PostSubject: OUR CLANS START   OUR CLANS START I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 23:08

Originally some of us were with 2 other communities prior to this. Both in their "HISTORY OF THE CLAN" touted they started their own because they wanted no drama to play and have fun and wanted their members treated right. None of those things were the truth many became power hungry and tried way to hard for being a gaming community. I personally chose to start this community because i wanted everyone to feel like they were cared about and respected here. I also thought that a community should include all ages and all interests! So we became the Dedicated Family of Gamers! The 5 founders are very close and agree on the vision we have for a community. We so far to my knowledge are the only community to offer Grandparents, Guys, Girls, and a youth division!! And currently have active members in all divisions! It is awesome we love our over 50 grandparents and our 8-18 youths! Together we want to promote a clean fun gaming atmosphere and if that means removing people from our community that don't abide by that I will step on toes all day! This is a GAMING CONSOLE for a reason to game and have fun and socialize! So I hope everyone here and all that join feel we are doing great things in the gaming world!!! Love each and every one of you lets have fun together spread the word and keep our community strong!
    Back to top Go down
    https://dfglive.aforumfree.com

OUR CLANS START
    Page 1 of 1